Compliance and Capacity Assessment of the Procuring Entities on the Copperbelt Province
2 27 2021
The Compliance Monitoring Unit of ZPPA undertook Compliance and Capacity Assessment at the following PEs from 15th to 27th February, 2021:
- Mufurila Municipal Council – where a Follow- Up Assessment was last done in 2017
- Ronald Ross Hospital – new Assessment
- Mukuba University-A Compliance Visit was undertaken
- Kitwe Teaching Hospital- A Follow up visit
- Copperbelt University-New Assessment
- Northern Technical Assessment –Follow up Assessment was last done in 2018.
- Masaiti Town Council-A Follow up Visit was last done in 2017
- Mpongwe Town Council-A Follow Up Visit was last done in 2017
The main objectives of the assessment are to:
- Identify the effectives of the fundamental procurement process in place;
- Assess compliance with the PPA and to recognize areas of good practice or otherwise as appropriate;
- Assess whether the Procurement Units have the necessary resources and equipment needed to carry out the procurement functions.